Images are representations only.
STA206 Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The STA206 is a cost effective sensor and transmitter assembly housed in a 316 Stainless Steel body with an integral Pt100 sensor, transmitter and DIN connector.
The integrated temperature transmitter is based around our SEM206P.
PC configuration allows the user to select Range, units and Burnout direction, without requiring calibration equipment.
Configuration is performed quickly using our USB port driven configurator by simply connecting two clips to the STA206 loop terminals and following the software instructions.
Calibration set up may be saved as a file on the PC for later use.
The STA206 incorporates the latest digital technology to ensure accurate drift free performance.
- 0.2° C (0.36° F) ± 0.05 % of Reading Plus Sensor Error
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC BS EN 61326
- 1/2” BSP Male
- Digital Technology
- USB Port
- < 200 μA - Excitation Current
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 50 to 150 mm - Immersion Length
- BS EN 60751 (IEC 751)
- -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- < 3.9 mA - Minimum Output (In Low Burn-Out Condition)
- 21.5 mA - Maximum
- 2-Wire Current Loop
- 4-20 mA
- (Vsupply-10) / 21 kiloohms, Maximum
- 10-30 Vdc
- 1 second + Sensor Lag
Sensor, Probe Connection
- DIN Connector Screw Terminal
Sensor, Probe Type
- Pt100 Class A
Span - Minimum
- 25° C (77° F)
- 0.0025 %/°C
- 4 seconds (Output < 4 mA During Start Up)
- 1 Minute to Full Accuracy - Warm-Up
- 500 milliseconds