Images are representations only.
CO Probe (Digital) - With Bluetooth®Brand: Testo
For the detection of carbon monoxide in indoor areas: use the high-precision CO probe (with the appropriate measuring instrument) to measure the CO concentration.
The readings are transmitted directly to your measuring instrument via Bluetooth, making your measurements particularly convenient.
Use the CO probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to detect carbon monoxide.
CO Probe with Bluetooth – Features
The readings of the CO probe are transmitted to your measuring instrument via Bluetooth, up to a distance of 20 m.
Particularly useful: store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument by pressing the button on the probe.
The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively.
Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
You can use these trends to evaluate changes in the CO concentration.
Wireless and Space-Saving: More Applications, Less Equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space.
The Bluetooth handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantees less cable clutter in the case.
Or order the cable handle to connect Testo probe heads. This is an advantage if Bluetooth signals are not permitted.
If the CO sensor needs to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital CO probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe head in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the CO Probe
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas which is colourless, odourless and tasteless.
Its sources include the incomplete combustion of substances containing carbon (oil, gas and solid fuels, etc.).
This is why it is necessary to regularly check CO emissions at the combustion points of heating systems and also in the areas around them.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and determination of CO concentration in indoor areas, e.g. in boiler rooms
- Precise: long-term stable electrochemical sensor
- Convenient: Bluetooth connection between measuring instrument and probe, with a practical button on the handle for storing individual CO readings
- Intelligent calibration concept
- CO Probe with Bluetooth (Consisting of CO Probe Head and Bluetooth Handle), 4 x AA Batteries and Calibration Protocol
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 ppm | 100.1 to 500 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 3 ppm (0 to 30 ppm) | ± 5 ppm (30.1 to 100 ppm) | ± 10 % of mv (100.1 to 500 ppm)
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- (Recommended: 14° F to 86° F) / (Recommended: -10° C to +30° C)
- -4° F to 122° F / -20° C to +50° C
- 5.6 oz. / 160 g
- 7.9 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 200 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / -5° C to +50° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
- Black / Orange
- 4 x AA batteries
- 70 h
- 65.616 ft. / 20 m