Images are representations only.
Flexible Flue Gas ProbeBrand: Testo
Our flexible flue gas probe helps you to carry out flue gas measurements even on difficult-to-access measurement areas.
Since the probe shaft is made of very flexible plastic, you can easily bend it, allowing it to be inserted into exhaust flues which are obstructed (e.g. by sloping ceilings).
In measurements on heating system burners, obstructed measurement areas can occur (e.g. due to sloping roofs, cramped basement rooms).
In these cases, straight flue gas probes can only be inserted into the flue with great difficulty. With flexible flue gas probes made of metal, there is a danger that the probe shaft is over-bent, and can break.
Our flexible flue gas probe offers the ideal solution to this problem: The probe shaft is made of flexible plastic, and can thus be bent very easily without breaking.
This allows you to carry out flue gas measurements without any problems, at any measurement site.Features
- For flue gas measurements on heating system burners
- With extremely flexible plastic probe shaft
- Used for measurements at difficult-to-access measurement sites
- Connectable to flue gas analyzer by bayonet fitting
- Flexible Flue Gas Probe, Connectable to the Flue Gas Analyzer by Bayonet Fitting
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.354 in. / 9 mm
- 7.218 ft. / 2.2 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 12.992 in. / 330 mm
- 356° F / 180° C
- 16.01 oz. / 454 g