Images are representations only.
Glass-Coated Laboratory Probe (Digital) - With Pt100 Temperature SensorBrand: Testo
Measuring temperature in the laboratory: The digital Pt100 laboratory probe with replaceable glass sheathing (together with the compatible measuring instrument) takes measurements in corrosive media.
Ideal for measurements in laboratories and in industry. The glass-coated laboratory probe is equipped with a replaceable glass sheathing and a Pt100 temperature sensor, which features long-term stability.
This makes it particularly suitable for measuring the temperature in aggressive media.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
With the digital temperature probe you benefit from exceptionally accurate measurement results, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Thanks to the adjustment function in the measuring instrument, the calibration results can be stored at up to six measuring points. This ensures a zero-error display.Features
- For measurements in corrosive media
- Ideal for use in laboratories and in industry
- Pt100 sensor for accurate measurement results
- Intelligent calibration concept with zero-error display
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Laboratory Probe (Digital) with Fixed Cable (Cable Length 1.6 m) and Calibration Protocol
Temperature - Pt100
- Measuring Range: -58°F to 752°F / -50°C to +400°C
- Accuracy: ±(0.5°F + 0.3 % of mv) (-50.0°F to +572°F) / ±(0.3°C + 0.3 % of mv) (-50°C to +300°C) | ±(0.7°F + 0.6 % of mv) (300.01°F to +752.0°F) / ±(0.4°C + 0.6 % of mv) (+300.01°C to +400°C)
- Resolution: 0.01°F / 0.01°C
- Reaction Time: t90 <45 sec
- -4°F to 140°F / -20°C to +60°C
- 1.38 oz. / 39 g
- 10 x 0 x 2 in. / 250 x 6 x 50 mm
- 23°F to 122°F / -5°C to +50°C
Length Probe Shaft
- 7.874 in. / 200 mm
- Glass Fibre
- 5.249 ft. / 1.6 m
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.236 in. / 6 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm