Images are representations only.
DM670/PM Digital Pressure & Temperature GaugeBrand: Status Instruments
The DM670PM series of battery powered indicators accept gauge or absolute pressure and displays the sensor pressure in BAR, PSI or the user’s engineering unit on a 6digit LCD display.
The instrument offers an advanced display mode allowing the user to also display one or two (1 to 32) character messages.
Additional to the messages, the user may select an alert-event to occur when the pressure is within a band.
The two change-over relays can be used together with the messaging and alerts to provide switching at user-set points.
In addition to this, on-board datalogging is also available to record pressure and process temperature process details at up to 3600 points.Features
- Pressure and Temperature Gauge
- Absolute or Gauge Pressure
- Dual Relay Outputs
- High Accuracy
- 3600 Point Data-logger with USB and NFC Interface
- 1 or 5 seconds
Relay Response Time
- < 10 seconds
- 1 × (AA 3.6 V lithium)
- 1 year minimum @20° C
- ± 2 seconds per month typically
Ambient Housing Temperature
- Operating/storage (-30° to 70) °C
Ambient Sensor Temperature
- Operating (-40° to 110) °C
- Operating/storage (10 to 90) %RH non-condensing
- IP65, cable entry must be sealed to IP65
USB Configuration Ambient
- (10 to 30) °C
Sensor to Process
- 1/4 inch BSP male with adaptor options
- 2 × Two-part screw connectors
- USB mini B port
- Stainless steel, side or base mount options
- 1 × M16 female thread, blanking plug supplied
Front Bezel Diameter
- 113 mm
- 520 g
Material in Contact with Media O-Ring
- 316L Stainless Steel Viton
- BS EN 61326
- BS EN 60529
- Directive 2011/65/EU