Images are representations only.
MOD-LH Light / Horn / Enclosure Modification SeriesBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The MOD-LH Series is available in three different light configurations.
The MOD-LH can be powered from the ProVu’s 200 mA transmitter power supply with enough power left over to drive most transmitters.
When MOD-LH is ordered, the accompanying enclosure on the order comes with the holes pre-drilled for the Light / Horn and the Reset Button and the user performs the mounting and wiring.
Meter and enclosure are sold separately.
The Light / Horn and the Reset Button can also be ordered as separate items and the user performs all hole-drilling, mounting and wiring as desired.Features
- Holes Drilled for Light / Horn and Reset Button in Enclosure
- Single Lights Available in Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, or White
- Units with One of Five User Selectable Lights Available
- Units with Three Layered Lights Available
- ProVu Meter Can be Equipped with up to 8 Relays to Drive Variety of Light & Horn Configurations
- Light / Horn Programmable for Variety of Reset Functions, Including:
- Silence Horn at Any Time
- Light Stays on Until Alarm Clears
- Light Can Be Wired to Flash: Not Available on MOD-LH5CB1 or Stay Steady On
- IP 65 Rated
- 85 dB Horn
- Operates from -5 to 40°C / 23 to 104°F
Recommended for These ProVu Models
- MOD-LHRB1: Red
- MOD-LHGB1: Green
- MOD-LHYB1: Yellow
- MOD-LHBB1: Blue
- MOD-LH5CB1: User selectable: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, or White
- MOD-LH3LCB1-RYG: 1 layer each of Red, Yellow, Green (Consult factory for other colors available).
- MOD-LHWB1: White
- Can be wired to flash (Not available on MOD-LH5CB1) or Stay steady on
Light / Horn & Reset Button Installation
- When MOD-LH is ordered with an enclosure, the user performs installation and wiring of Light / Horn and Reset Button in pre-drilled holes
- 85 dB
Light / Horn Independence
- Light and horn can be controlled via separate relays
- When Mounted remote: 24 Vdc
- No additional Power Required when wired to a ProVu meter.
Transmitter Power Supply
- 200 mA
Power Requirement (MOD-LH & MOD-LH5CB1 Models)
- Green: 15 mA
- Yellow: 23 mA
- Blue: 15 mA
- White: 42 mA
- Horn: 20 mA
- Red: 17 mA
Power Requirement (MOD-LH3LCB1-RYG)
- Red: 34 mA
- Green: 29 mA
- Yellow: 33 mA
- Horn: 38 mA
Reset / Silence Button
- NEMA 4X, may be wired to F4 terminal on ProVu
- F3 Front Panel button can also be used to reset Relays.
Reset Button Labels
- The Light / Horn accessory comes with 9 pre-printed message labels the user can affix under the Red Button: RESET, BATCH, ACK, TARE, SILENCE, STOP, START, PAUSE, START/STOP
Light / Horn Mounting Connection
- Light / Horn: 0.875” (22 mm)
- Reset Button: 0.630” (16 mm)
- 3.28 feet (1 metre)
Operating Temperature Range
- -40° to 40° C (-40° to 104° F)
- 1 Year