Images are representations only.
Testo Saveris 2 - Set for Temperature Monitoring in RefrigeratorsBrand: Testo
If the refrigerator breaks down, things can quickly become awkward: insufficient cooling can cause quality defects and loss of value for your goods.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system enables you to prevent any losses of this kind: it offers automatic temperature monitoring in refrigerators and a sophisticated alarm system for emergencies.
Temperature-sensitive goods, often of a high value, are stored in refrigerators in pharmacies, hospitals, laboratories, doctor’s surgeries and supermarkets.
If the goods are rendered unusable by a refrigerator breakdown, this can lead to major losses and considerable costs.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system offers you the ideal solution for temperature monitoring in refrigerators.
Automatic Temperature Monitoring in Refrigerators: Reliable and Simple
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system enables temperature monitoring to run automatically: you do not need to note down any min./max. values, read out data loggers or sort the measurement data then save them.
All the measurement data are transmitted wirelessly to the Testo Cloud and automatically archived there.
You can access them at any time with your PC, smartphone or tablet, in order to check the values or to provide proof to auditors.
Thanks to access to an API interface, you can export the measurement data to your system.
Set Advantage: Ideal Equipment for Use in Refrigerators
This testo Saveris 2 set gives you the advantage of being designed specifically for use in refrigerators.
In addition to the WiFi data logger (and access to the Testo Cloud), you get two temperature probes with a special ribbon cable which it is really easy to push through the refrigerator sealing. (This means the probe remains inside the refrigerator and the WiFi data logger outside.)
The set also includes two flasks for filling with a suitable temperature buffer.
As soon as the temperature probe is immersed in the filled flask, the temperature buffer insulates the temperature probe and slows its response time.
This makes sense in order to avoid false alarms when monitoring temperature in refrigerators.
Short-term temperature peaks (for example due to doors being opened) are of no consequence.
The temperature measured corresponds to the actual temperature of the stored goods.
Propylene glycol is for instance suitable for temperature monitoring in refrigerators; ethylene glycol is recommended for applications in freezers below -20°C.Features
- Alerts when limit values are exceeded via e-mail or SMS (optional)
- Automatic temperature monitoring in refrigerators: reliable and convenient
- Advantage of the set: equipment ideally suited for refrigerator temperature monitoring and attractive price
- Access to readings anywhere and with any device
- Data transfer by wireless LAN
- Automatic reading documentation
- 1x Testo Saveris 2-T2 WiFi Data Logger (WLAN), including Free Cloud Access, Micro USB Cable, Wall Bracket with Padlock, Batteries (4 x AA AlMn Mignon Batteries), Brief Instructions and Calibration Protocol
- 2 x NTC Ribbon Cable Temperature Probes
- 2 x Temperature Simulation Flasks for Filling with a Temperature Buffer Suitable for each Respective Area of Application
- 8 oz. / 240 g
- 4 x 3 x 1.2 in. / 95 x 75 x 30.5 mm
- -22°F to 122°F / -30°C to +50°C
- EN 12830
- External Temperature Probes
- 4 x AA AlMn batteries; mains unit optional; for temperatures below -10°C please use Energizer batteries 0515 0572
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58°F to 302°F / -50°C to +150°C
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F / ±0.5°C
- Resolution: ±0.1°F / ±0.1°C
- 12 months (Typical Value, depending on the Wireless LAN Infrastructure) at +25°C, 15-minute Measuring Cycle and Standard Communication Cycle at -30°C, 15-minute Measuring Cycle and Standard Communication Cycle with Energizer Batteries 0515 0572
- -40°F to 158°F / -40°C to +70°C