Images are representations only.
HTR200/201 Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The HTR200 is a cost effective “smart” transmitter integrated into an MAA type connection head that accepts resistance signals including RTD sensors and converts them to a standard industrial (4 to 20) mA transmission signal over a user programmed range.
There are two versions available with either 1/8" BSP or M10 probe connections.
Its small size (52 mm swing diameter), allows for installations where space is critical and being 60% lighter than a conventional transmitter installed in a KNE type alloy head, means smaller stem diameter and head threads can be used in the temperature probe.
Temperature probes are sold separately and our style 1 and 2 are the most popular with this product.
A flexible approach has been taken with this design in that, the standard product will accept over 30 resistance sensors, including Pt100, Pt500 Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000 and variable resistance.
The new design also allows for custom sensors to be accommodated. It is also possible to generate your own linearisation curve for resistance or slide wire inputs.
PC configuration allows the user to select Sensor type, Range, Units and error signal without requiring calibration equipment.
Configuration is performed quickly using our USB port driven configurator by simply connecting two clips to the HTR200 loop terminals and following the software instructions.
Additionally, the user may read live process data when connected to the PC, allowing for sensor offset calibration, where the user can enter an offset value to correct for any sensor offset.
- (mA Output/2,000) or 5 µA whichever is greater - for Output
- Resistance: ± 0.055 to ± 10 ohms
- Sensor: ± 0.05 % of Reading + ± 0.2° C (± 0.36° F)
- Slide Wire: 0.05 %
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC BS EN 61326
- IEC 61000-4-2 (Electrostatic Discharge), 61000-4-3 (EM Field), 61000-4-4 (Transient Burst (Output)), 61000-4-5 (Surge (Output))
- 1/8” BSP Female
- Excitation Current: < 200 μA
- Loop Current: 4-20 mA
- Swing Diameter: 52 mm
- 2 or 3-Wire Screw Terminal
Enclosure, Body Material
- 10 to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- M10 x 1 Female
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
Operating Temperature - Sensor
- -200° to 850° C (-328° to 1,562° F)
- 2-Wire (4-20) mA Current Loop
- 3.8-21.5 mA
- 4-20 mA
- (Vsupply-10) / 20 kiloohms, Max.
- 8-30 Vdc
Power Supply Effect
- Loop Voltage Effect: 0.2 µA/V
- 10 to 10,450 ohms
- 0.5 second
Sensor, Probe Connection
- 2- or 3-Wire Screw Terminal
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 2.047” (52 mm) Swing
Sensor, Probe Type
Span - Minimum
- 25° C (77° F)
- -50° to 90° C (-58° to 194° F)
- Running Windows® XP or Later with USB Port
- Lead Resistance Effect: 0.002° C/ohm
- 0.0025 %/°C
- 1 µA/°C
- 4 seconds (I Out < 4 mA During Start Up)
- 200 milliseconds
- Warm-Up: 1 Minute to Full Accuracy