Images are representations only.
Testo 622 - Thermohygrometer and BarometerBrand: Testo
The Testo 622 Thermohygrometer and barometer is designed to provide you with an at-a-glance look at the air temperature, pressure, and RH.
Ideal for monitoring the ambient air, especially in laboratories during calibration and experimental setups.
The Testo 622 thermohygrometer and barometer is ideal for monitoring the ambient air.
The meter measures air temperature / pressure / RH every ten seconds, and displays the values – including time and date – on the easy to read display.
A visual LED alarm alerts when thresholds are exceeded.
Allows you to keep an eye on ambient air values, especially in laboratories during calibration / experimental setups.
The Testo 622 Thermohygrometer - Complete with Practical Features
The Testo 622 comes with a wall and table mount. The thermohygrometer and barometer provides you with all the information you need on air temperature, pressure, and RH.
Compact design / large, easy to read display / high measurement rate / battery life of up to 12 months.
All this ensures that your Testo 622 is well equipped to monitor the ambient air, and provide you with accurate and reliable results. The batteries are easy to replace.Features
- Measures air temperature / pressure / RH
- Ideal for monitoring the air, especially in laboratories
- Alarm alerts when threshold is exceeded
- Table or wall mount
- Testo 622 Thermohygrometer and Barometer, Wall and Table Mount, and 4 AA Batteries
- 8 oz. (without batteries) / 240 g (without batteries)
- 7 x 4 x 1 in. / 185 x 105 x 36 mm
- 14° F to 140° F / -10° C to +60° C
- 10 sec
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 12 months
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 14° F to 140° F / -10° C to +60° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.7° F / ± 0.4° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy: ± 2 %RH + 1 Digit at 77.0° F (10.0 %RF to 90.0 %RH) / ± 2 %RH + 1 Digit at 25° C (10 to +90 %RH) | ± 3 %RH Remaining Range
- Please see the additional accuracy information for humidity in the instruction manual
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH
- Measuring Range: 120 to 480 inH₂O / 300 to 1200 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1 inH₂O / ± 3 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 inH₂O / 0.1 hPa