Images are representations only.
Testo 184 T1 - Short-term Temperature USB Transport Data LoggerBrand: Testo
The testo 184 T1 short-term temperature logger is ideally suited for monitoring cold chain transportation.
The 184 T1 alerts you when your specified limits have been exceeded.
With configuration, reports, and even calibration certificates on-board, the 184 series loggers eliminates the hassles of temperature sensitive goods transport monitoring and documentation.
The testo 184 T1 is an ideal logger for both pharmaceutical and food cold chain logistics.
Configuration of the testo 184 short-term temperature logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port and customizing the included PDF file.
With clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature range, and start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier.
For international shipping, different languages can be independently configured for the recipient or shipper. Available in packs of 1, 10, or 50, configuring multiple devices is as simple as drag and drop.Features
- Easy programming and reporting without additional software (plug and play)
- Measurement data memory for up to 16,000 readings
- Compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP and EN 12830
- Battery life up to 90 days
- Professional software for programming the logger and data analysis
- Convenient Excel export functions
- NFC communication to compatible devices allows for unaltered documentation to display immediately
- Easy configuration on any computer with pre-loaded files
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates the hassles of maintaining traceabilty
- IP67 protection class
- GxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International compliant
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -31° F to 158° F / -35° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Reaction Time: t90 = 30 min
- Measuring Rate: 1 min to 24 hr
- Testo 184 T1 Short-term Temperature Logger and Adhesive Installation Pad
- 1 oz. / 22 g
- 3 x 1 x 0 in. / 75 x 35 x 9 mm
- -31° to 158° F / -35° to +70° C
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- EN 12830, CE 2014/30/EU, DIN EN 50581:2013, DIN EN 61326-1:2013, 2011/65/EU
- Certified by HACCP International
- 1 Internal
- 90 days from the first time the Program is Started (5-minute Measuring Cycle, -35° C)
- CE, RTCA/DO-160G
- by LED
- Lithium Battery Non Exchangeable
- USB, NFC
- 16,000 Measuring Values
- -31° F to 158° F / -35° C to +70° C