Images are representations only.
Magnetic Probe Type KBrand: Testo
Magnetic probe, adhesive force approximately 20 N, with magnets, for measurements on metal surfaces.
The temperature probe can be attached to metallic surfaces thanks to a powerful magnet (adhesive force 20 N), enabling convenient surface temperature measurement.
This leaves you with both hands free for other tasks. The temperature probe can be connected to a wide range of measuring instruments and data loggers.Features
- Thermocouple type K
- Adhesive force approximately 20 N
- Can be connected to a wide range of measuring instruments/data loggers
- Measuring range: -50°C to +170°C
- 1 x Magnetic Probe (TC Type K) for Surface Temperatures, including Fixed Cable
- 1.55 oz. / 44 g
- 20 N
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.787 in. / 20 mm
- 5.085 ft. / 1.55 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 1.378 in. / 35 mm
- Plug Thermocouple
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 338° F / -50° C to +170° C
- Accuracy: Class 2 ¹⁾
- ¹⁾According to standard EN 60584-1, the accuracy of Class 2 to -40° to +1200° C
- Reaction Time: 150 sec