Images are representations only.
CO₂ Probe (Digital) - with Bluetooth® including Temperature and Humidity SensorBrand: Testo
For assessing indoor air quality: use the probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure CO₂ concentration, humidity and air temperature.
The readings are transmitted directly to your measuring instrument via Bluetooth, making your measurements particularly convenient.
Use the probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine CO2 concentration, air humidity and air temperature.
Wet bulb temperature, dew point and absolute humidity are calculated at the same time.
CO2 Probe with Bluetooth including Temperature and Humidity Sensor – Features
Use the probe to check the indoor climate, for example in offices, production areas or storage facilities.
To ensure accurate measurement results, air density compensation is carried out via the integrated absolute pressure measurement.
The readings of the CO2 probe are transmitted to your measuring instrument via Bluetooth, up to a distance of 20 m.
Particularly useful: store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument by pressing the button on the probe.
The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively.
Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
You can use these trends to evaluate changes in the indoor air quality.
Wireless and Space-Saving: More Applications, Less Equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space.
The Bluetooth handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantees less cable clutter in the case.
Or order the cable handle to connect Testo probe heads. This is an advantage if Bluetooth signals are not permitted.
If the sensors (CO2, humidity, temperature) need to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe head in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the CO2 Probe with Bluetooth
Use the CO2 probe including temperature and humidity sensor to check the indoor climate (indoor air quality), e.g. in offices, production areas or storage facilities.
The CO2 concentration is a primary indicator of indoor air quality.
Poor air quality due to excessive CO2 concentration results in tiredness and lack of concentration, and can even cause illnesses.
The CO2 concentration should therefore not normally exceed 1,000 ppm.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and parallel determination of CO₂ concentration, humidity and air temperature in indoor areas
- Precise: calculation of wet bulb temperature, dew point and absolute humidity
- Convenient: Bluetooth connection between measuring instrument and probe, a universal handle can easily be combined with other probe heads
- Intelligent calibration concept
- CO₂ probe with Bluetooth including Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Consisting of CO₂ Probe Head and Bluetooth Handle); 4 x AA Batteries, Table Stand and Calibration Protocol
- Please do not use the probe head in condensing atmospheres. For continuous application in high-humidity ranges: > 80% RH at ≤ 30°C for > 12 h; > 60% RH at > 30°C for > 12 h
- Please contact Testo Service or contact us via the Testo website
- -4°F to 140°F / -20°C to +60°C
- 6.9 oz. / 195 g
- 11.6 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 295 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23°F to 122°F / -5°C to +50°C
Length Probe Shaft
- 5.118 in. / 130 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
- Black / Orange
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 21.5 h
- 65.616 ft. / 20 m
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32.0°F to 122.0°F / 0°C to +50°C
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F /±0.5°C
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 5 to 95 %RH
- Accuracy: ±3 %RH (10 to 35 %RH) | ±2 %RH (35 to 65 %RH) | ±3 %RH (65 to 90 %RH) | ±5 %RH (Remaining Range) | ±0.06 % RF/K (32°F to 122°F) / ±0.06 %RH/K (0 to +50 °C) | Long-term Stability: ±1 | Hysteresis: ±1.0 %RH
- Resolution: t1 - 0.1 %RH
- Measuring Range: +280 to 440 inH₂O / +700 to +1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ±1.2 inH₂O / ±3.0 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 inH₂ / 0.1 hPa
- Measuring Range: 0 to 10000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(50 ppm + 3 % of mv)(0 to 5000 ppm) | ±(100 ppm + 5 % of mv)(5001 to 10000 ppm)
- Resolution: 1 ppm