Images are representations only.
32000 Regulated Linear Power SupplyBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
These high quality linear regulated power supplies provide outstanding value and are designed for ease of application and long trouble-free life.
They will accommodate AC inputs from 100-240 V and provide a wide range of DC outputs with very low ripple.
All 32000 series power supplies are built around industry-standard case sizes to simplify installation and a 3.75 kV isolation safety transformer.
For additional safety the transformer primary is protected from thermal overloads by a thermal fuse.
This fuse will blow if a transformer temperature of 130° C is exceeded.
Every unit incorporates a safety earth tag.
All models are fitted with automatic foldback current limiting.
An overvoltage protection (OVP) circuit protects sensitive loads against excessive voltage such as in TTL logic.
OVP is a standard feature of all 5 V output units and an option on all other units.
The remote sensing feature, included in almost all 32000 series power supplies, may be used to compensate the voltage drop across the load lines.
All dual-output power supplies feature a unique anti-latch circuit to minimize common mode latch up.Features
- Input Voltage 100-240 Vac
- Choice of Output Voltages from 5-200 Vdc
- Smooth, Low-Noise Output
- Easy to Install
- Long, Trouble-Free Life
Approvals & Certifications
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- 5 µA - Maximum
- 100 Vac +10 %, -12 % at 47 to 60 Hz
- 120 Vac +10 %, -12 % at 47 to 60 Hz
- 220 Vac +10 %, -12 % at 47 to 60 Hz
- 240 Vac +10 %, -12 % at 47 to 60 Hz
- 3.75 kVac Minimum - Input to Ground & Input to Output
- 500 Vac Minimum - Output to Ground
- ± 12 to ± 15 Vdc
- 120-200 Vdc
- 12-15 Vdc
- 20-28 V Units: 0.02 % PK-PK, Maximum
- 2-15 V Units: 5.0 mV Peak-to-Peak - Output Ripple
- 24-28 Vdc
- 3-12 A
- 48 Vdc
- 5 Vdc
- 9-15 Vdc
- 50 µs for a 50 % Load Change - Transient Response
Sensor, Probe Type
- Remote Sensor
- ± 0.3 % for 24 Hours Period after 1-Hour Warm-Up
- ± 0.03 %/°C, Maximum
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F) Full Rated - Standard Range
- -40° to 50° C (-40° to 122° F) Full Rated - Extended Range
- 1-Hour - Warm-Up Time