Images are representations only.
SWI-94 Weight MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SWI-94 weight meter is designed for operations with load cells: strain gages in simple industrial applications not requiring legal metrology approval.
The meter is equipped with operating pushbuttons which allow tare weight setting, zero setting for empty balance and displaying of gross and net weight values.
The readouts of the measured mass are presented on a 6-digit LED display. The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
The meter's software allows performing two calibration methods: data sheet calibration or dead weight calibration.
Moreover, the meter can be additionally equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Weight Meter to Work with Load Cells in Weighing and Force Measurement Systems
- Inputs: Tensometer Load Cells 4-wire or 6-wire, 1 x Digital
- Outputs: 2 x Digital: REL or OC, 1 x Analogue: Active or Passive
- Data Sheet or Dead Weight Calibration
- High Protection Class IP 65 - Front Side
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Signal Peak Value Detection
Number of Inputs
- 1 Digital Input 24 Vdc
- Tensometer load cells 4-wire or 6-wire, programmable sensitivity selectable up to 2 mV/V or 4 mV/V, load cells power supply: 4,6 V ± 10 %, Imax ~ 60 mA, min. resultant impedance of 80 Ω
- Depends on configuration
- Relay I=1A, U=30 Vdc/250 Vac (cosø=1)
- Open Collector: I=30 mA, U=30 Vdc, P=100 mW
- 0/1...5 V, 0/2...10 V: active voltage, operating range 0...11 V Max., load resistance min. 2000 Ω, resolution 13 bit
- 0/4...20 mA: active current, operating range 0...24 mA Max., load resistance 700 Ω Max., resolution 13 bit
- 4...20 mA: passive current, isolated, operating range 2,8...24 mA Max., load resistance 600 Ω @ 24 Vdc, resolution 13 bit
- 16...35 Vac, 19...50 Vdc
- 85..260 Vac/dc
- 6 x 13 mm
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- 1200...115200 bit/s
- 8N1 / 8N2
- 0...+50° C
- -20…+50° C
- IP 20: Case and Connection Clips
- IP 65: with Integrated Frame
- NORYL-GFN2S E1
- 96 x 48 x 100 mm