Images are representations only.
Thermal Flow Velocity Probe (Robust Hot Bulb) Ø 3 mm, - For Flow and TemperatureBrand: Testo
Use the hot ball probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow.
It is particularly suitable for low flow velocities of up to +10 m/s – primarily for non-directional, undefined air flows.
The probe can also measure temperatures of up to +70°C at the same time.
The hot ball probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 860 mm.
With a diameter of just 3 mm, the probe is ideal for measurements in narrow, inaccessible places.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
The probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe.
This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. The probe can be returned on its own (without the measuring instrument) for calibration.
Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.Features
- Non-directional flow measurement with unknown flow direction
- Integrated temperature measurement and absolute pressure compensation for accurate measurement results
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Flow measuring range: 0 to +10 m/s
- Hot Ball Probe (Ø 3 mm) with Telescope (Can be Extended to 860 mm) including Fixed Plug-in Head Cable
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4.0° F to 158.0° F / -20° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 1969.0 fpm / 0 to +10 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5.91 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.03 m/s + 5 % of mv)
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.118 in. / 3 mm
- 33.9 in. / 860 mm