Images are representations only.
Vane Probe (Ø 16 mm, Digital) - Including Temperature Sensor, WiredBrand: Testo
For measurements in ventilation ducts: use the vane probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure air velocity, volume flow and air temperature.
Use the vane probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine air velocity, volume flow and air temperature.
The vane probe has a measuring range of +0.6 to +50 m/s and features maximum accuracy from 5 m/s.
Vane Probe including Temperature Sensor – Features
Use the fixed cable on the handle to connect the vane probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
The vane probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 1.0 m.
The immersion depth is easy to read, even if visibility is poor, thanks to the high-contrast scaling.
The clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively.
The volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section.
Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed in the measuring instrument.
Particularly useful: press the button on the vane probe to operate the measuring instrument.
For example, to store individual readings for multi-point mean calculation or to start and stop measurement series for mean calculation over time.
Space-Saving: More Applications, Less Equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space.
Order the Bluetooth® handle to make it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantee less cable clutter in the case.
This transmits the readings to the measuring instrument from a distance of up to 20 metres.
If the vane needs to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
If required, you can also fit the vane probe with the telescope extension (available to order separately).
You can therefore attain a total length of 2 metres, making it easy to carry out measurements on large ventilation systems.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital vane probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the Vane Probe
Ventilation Ducts: Use the vane probe to carry out convenient measurements of air velocity and air temperature, even at locations that are difficult to access in ventilation ducts.
If required, the vane probe with extendable telescope and easy-to-read scaling can easily be extended to a total length of up to 2 m using the telescope extension (please order separately).
This also makes it possible to carry out measurements on large ventilation systems.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and determination of air velocity, volume flow and air temperature
- Precise: accurate measurement results from +0.6 to +50 m/s
- Convenient: probe with a practical button on the handle for storing individual readings, convenient measurement in any cross-section with scaled telescope (up to 1 m), optionally extendable to 2.0 m
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Vane Probe (Ø 16 mm) including temperature sensor (consisting of 16 mm vane probe head, 1 m long extendable telescope, handle adapter and cable handle (cable length 1.4 m)), Calibration Protocol
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 14° F to 158° F / -10° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 3.2° F / ± 1.8° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 118.1 to 9843 fpm / +0.6 to +50 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 1 % of mv) (+118.1 to +7874 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 1 % of mv) (+0.6 to +40 m/s) | ± (39.4 fpm + 2 % of mv) (+7893.7 to +9843 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv) (+40.1 to +50 m/s)
- Resolution: 19.7 fpm / 0.1 m/s
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 15.0 oz. / 425 g
- 31.1 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 790 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / -5° C to +50° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 9.055 in. / 230 mm
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.63 in. / 16 mm
- 39.37 in. / 1,000 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 0.63 in. / 16 mm
- Black / Orange