Images are representations only.
PyroMiniBus Multi-Channel Temperature SensorBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The PyroMiniBus is an industrial infrared temperature monitoring system, with miniature sensing heads and optional display modules.
PyroMiniBus sensors are designed to measure the surface temperature of non-reflective materials in industrial applications, from -20° to 1,000° C.
They are sealed to IP65, built from 316 stainless steel, and fully tested to industrial EMC standards.
They can measure food, paper, thick plastics, asphalt, paint, bulk materials and organic materials, as well as most dirty, rusty or oily surfaces.Features
- Miniature Non-Contact Temperature Sensors with RS485 Modbus Communications
- Touch Screen Terminal for Configuration, Display, Alarms and Data Logging
- Low-Cost Standalone 6-Channel System
- Conforms to Industrial EMC Standards
- ± 1 % of Reading or ± 1° C ( ± 1.8° F) whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 120° C (32° to 248° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC: EN 61326-1, EN 61326-2-3
- 1/8” BSP
- 3.28 feet (1 metre) - Standard Length
- 50 mA - Maximum
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing, Maximum
- M16 × 1 mm Pitch - Thread Mounting
- ± 0.5 % of Reading or ± 0.5° C ( ± 0.9° F) whichever is greater
- 240 milliseconds (90 % Response)
- 6-28 Vdc
- -20° to 1,000° C (-4° to 1,832° F)