Images are representations only.
Pt100 Precision Temperature ProbeBrand: Testo
The new digital Pt100 precision temperature probe enables high-precision temperature measurements in liquids and pastes.
With an accuracy of ± 0.05°C in the 0 to +100 °C range, the probe is suitable, in conjunction with the Testo 480, for laboratory applications for example, where every decimal place counts.
The temperature probe is a digital probe with an intelligent calibration concept.
You can adjust the probe using the EasyClimate software and achieve a zero-error display.
Please note that you need to use the firmware version V1.08 with this probe.Features
- Pt100 temperature probe for measurements in liquids and pastes
- High-precision temperature measurement
- For use in laboratories, in industry and in food control
- Measuring range: -80°C to +300°C
Scope of Delivery
- Pt100 Precision Temperature Probe including Instructions for Use
Length Probe Shaft
- 295 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 4 mm
Temperature - Pt100
- Measuring Range: -80° C to +300° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3° C (-80° C to -40.001° C) | ± (0.1° C + 0.05 % of mv) (-40° C to -0.001° C) | ± 0.05° C (0° C to +100° C) | ± (0.05° C + 0.05 % of mv) (+100.001° C to +300° C)
- Resolution: 0.001° C
- You can use the Precision Temperature Probe (in Combination with the Measuring Instrument) for the following Industrial and Laboratory Applications, for example:
- Use as a Working Standard in Calibration Processes
- Measuring Temperatures in Liquids for Quality Assurance
- Use as a Reference Measuring Instrument in Laboratories
- Precision Temperature Measurement in Liquids in Laboratories