Images are representations only.
Extendable Telescope and Angle for Flow ProbesBrand: Testo
Extendable Telescope for Flow Probes (Up to 1 m in Length)
The extendable telescope with easy-to-read scaling makes it easier to carry out measurements in ventilation ducts.
Thanks to the supplied 90° angle, you can even carry out convenient measurements at ceiling outlets.
Use the handle adapter to attach the telescope to air velocity probes with a universal handle with Bluetooth® or cable.
Convenient measurements in ventilation ducts and at ceiling outlets: the telescope can be extended up to 1 m in length, it features easy-to-read scaling and is supplied with a 90° angle.
Use the handle adapter to plug the telescope onto air velocity probes with a universal Bluetooth or cable handle.
Note: Please note that you need the handle adapter (order number 0554 2160) to use the telescope in conjunction with the universal handle.
Telescope Extension (Length 0.4 to 0.9 m) for Flow Probes
Use the telescope extension to easily extend the telescope for air velocity probes with universal handle – attain a total probe length of up to 2 m.
90° Angle for Connecting Vane Probes (Ø 100 mm)
The 90° angle makes it easy to correctly position vane probes (Ø 100 mm) with universal handle at ceiling outlets.
Ideal for carrying out measurements at ceiling outlets: The 90° angle enables you to position suitable vane probes correctly at ceiling outlets.
For high ceilings, you can also use the telescope extension in addition to the extendable telescope (both available to order separately) – attaining a total telescope length of 2 metres.
Clever: if you already own one of our air velocity probes with universal handle and an extendable telescope, you can easily combine this telescope with one of the 100 mm vane probes with universal handle.
Simply add in the optional 90° angle for carrying out measurements at ceiling outlets.Features
- Extendable Telescope for Flow Probes (Up to 1 m in Length)
- The telescope is 1.0 m long when extended
- Easy-to-read scaling for easy measurement in ducts
- Includes 90° angle for convenient measurement with 100 mm vane at ceiling outlets
- Sturdy and non-rotatable
- Telescope Extension (Length 0.4 to 0.9 m) for Flow Probes
- Telescope extension from 0.4 to 0.9 m long
- The telescope extension is easy to connect to the extendable telescope for flow probes
- Sturdy and non-rotatable
- 90° Angle for Connecting Vane Probes (Ø 100 mm)
- Position 100 mm vane probes with universal handle correctly at ceiling outlets
- Simply connect it to the extendable telescope for air velocity probes with universal handle
- Telescope Extension (Consisting of 2 Extension Rods) for Air Velocity Probes with Universal Handle, Length 0.4 to 0.9 m
- Extendable Telescope (Up to 1 m in Length) for Air Velocity Probes with Universal Handle Including 90° angle
- 90° angle for the Attachment of Vane Probes (Ø 100 mm) with Universal Handle
- 5.5 oz. / 155 g
- 2.8 oz. / 80 g
- 0.9 oz. / 25 g
- Telescope: 14.8 x 0.7 x 0.6 in. / Telescope: 375 x 17 x 16 mm
- Angle: 2.6 x 2.6 x 0.6 in. / Angle: 65 x 65 x 15 mm
- 18.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 in. (per rod) / 475 x 16 x 16 mm (per rod)
- 2.6 x 2.6 x 0.6 in. / 65 x 65 x 15 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / -5° C to +50° C
- 39.37 in. / 1,000 mm
- 0.472 in. / 12 mm
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C