Images are representations only.
Testo 608-H2 - Thermal HygrometerBrand: Testo
The Testo 608-H2 thermal hygrometer measures air temperature, humidity, and dew point, and has a large, easy to read display and a visual alarm that is activated when a threshold is exceeded.
In garden centers, offices, storerooms, laboratories, and living quarters, the Testo 608-H2 provides constant, up to the minute readings of the indoor temperature and humidity, and comes with both a wall and table mount for greater control and more flexibility.
The Testo 608-H2: the Practical Thermal Hygrometer from Testo
The Testo 608-H2 thermal hygrometer measures and displays the air temperature and humidity, and calculates and displays the dew point.
The meter’s large, easy to read display also allows you to see the readings from a distance.
In addition, the Testo 608-H2 can display both minimum and maximum values, and has an LED visual alarm that is activated when the user-defined upper or lower threshold is exceeded.
The high precision, long term stable humidity sensor ensures that your easy to use, easy to clean measuring device provides you with reliable readings for years to come.
The Testo 608-H2 thermal hygrometer has a battery life of approximately one year, and a battery status indicator that shows when the battery is running low.Features
- Long-term stable humidity sensor
- Measures and displays temperature and humidity
- Temperature measuring accuracy of 0.5°C
- Calculation and display of the dew point
- Display of min./max. values
- Large display
- Testo 608-H2 Thermal Hygrometer, Calibration Certificate, and Batteries
- 6 oz. / 168 g
- 4 x 4 x 2 in. / 111 x 90 x 40 mm
- 14° F to 158° F / -10° C to +70° C
- 18 sec
- 9 V Block Battery, 6F22
- approx. 1 year
- 2 Lines
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 14° F to 158° F / -10° C to +70° C | -40° C to +70° C td
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F (at 77° F) / ± 0.5° C (at +25° C)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 2 to 98 %RH
- Accuracy: ± 2 %RH (2 to 98 %RH) | ± 0.06 %RF/K (k=1) | Long-term Stability: ± 1 %RH / year
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH