Images are representations only.
PD2-6100 Helios Strain Gauge, Load Cell & mV MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
Go with the Helios PD2-6100 when you have a weighing application where you need to read the display from a distance, or outside in the bright sunlight in temperatures between -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F).
The PD2-6100 tare feature can be used to remove the weight of the container from the weight calculation.
You can even re-transmit the weight signal with the PD2-6100's optional 4-20 mA output.Features
- Large 1.80" digits
- Dual-line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 15, 30, 150, 300 mV Unipolar input ranges
- ±15, ±25, ±150, ±250 mV bipolar input ranges
- Supports up to twelve (12) 350 Ω load cells
- Capture or programmable tare feature
- Maximum/minimum or peak/valley hold feature
- Auto-zero feature eliminates zero drift
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication option
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- The upper and Lower displays may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT (Percent), max/min, alternate max & min, Set Points, units (Lower display only), or Modbus Input.
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc, Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max / min Readings Reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until Power to the meter is turned off.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of Programmed settings.
- All Programmed settings are stored in nonvolatile memory for a minimum of ten Years if Power is lost.
- Powered over USB for configuration only.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Maximum
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Isolated Sensor Power Supply
- (Note: Do not use 24 Vdc to power strain gauge bridge)
- Terminals Ex+ & Ex-: 10 Vdc or 5 Vdc ± 10 %. Rated @ 350 mA max
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
Maximum Power Dissipation
- PD8 Series: Maximum Power dissipation limited to 15.1 W. See PD8 instruction manual for additional details.
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting Holes Provided for Mounting Meter to Wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- 10.63” × 12.59” × 4.77” (270 mm × 319.7 mm × 121.2 mm) (H × W × D)
- 6.10 Lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows® 7 32/64-Bit, Windows® 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable