Images are representations only.
COMMAND Center AutoCollectorBrand: The Transtec Group
A reusable cellular transmitter to automatically collect and send concrete data to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
COMMAND Center AutoCollector uses a cellular signal to automatically send your concrete data to the COMMAND Center Cloud where teams can access it in real-time from anywhere, on or off the jobsite.
The AutoCollector reads sensor data through a physical connection to sensors or by Bluetooth connection to AutoCollect-Enabled SRMs.
The AutoCollector can retrieve data from AutoCollect-enabled SRMs within approximately 100 yards (100 meters).
AutoCollectors have a battery life of approximately two months and require four D-cell batteries. When cellular signal is not available, data can be retrieved locally over Bluetooth.Features
- Automatically transmit data wirelessly to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
- Access data remotely and in real time from anywhere, on or off the jobsite.
- Receive real-time alerts via text message or email when your concrete approaches temperature limits or achieves target strength.
- Collect data from multiple sensors with a minimum of one reusable AutoCollector.
- Alternative download options and data redundancies reduce potential data loss.