Images are representations only.
Robust Hot Bulb Probe, Ø 3 mm, with Handle and Telescopic HandleBrand: Testo
Robust hot bulb probe, Ø 3 mm, with handle and telescopic handle for measurements in the lower velocity range.
Use the hot ball probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts or at air outlets.
For measurement at air outlets, we recommend that you use the hot ball probe in conjunction with the Testo 445 measuring instrument and the Testovent 410 or Testovent 415 measurement funnel (all available to order in addition to the probe).
The probe is particularly suitable for low flow velocities of up to +10 m/s – and also for non-directional flow measurement.
The probe can also measure temperatures of up to +70°C at the same time.
The hot ball probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 850 mm.
With a diameter of just 3 mm, the probe is ideal for measurements in narrow, inaccessible places.Features
- Non-directional flow measurement
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Robust (no moving/rotating element, no wear and tear)
- Flow measuring range: 0 to +10 m/s
- Hot Ball Probe (Ø 3 mm) with Telescope (Can be Extended to 850 mm) including Handle
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4.0° F to 158.0° F / -20° C to +70° C
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 1969.0 fpm / 0 to +10 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5.91 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.03 m/s + 5 % of mv)
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.118 in. / 3 mm
- 33.465 in. / 850 mm