Images are representations only.
Testo 174 H - Mini Temperature and Humidity Data Logger KitBrand: Testo
The testo 174H mini temperature and humidity data logger has a large display and alarm indication that makes it capable of monitoring air temperature and relative humidity levels at all times.
This temperature and RH measurement logger is long lasting for continuous use and has a high accuracy.
The 174H mini temperature and humidity data logger kit includes a USB interface for data transfer and has free software available as a download for easy analysis.
The testo 174T is an ideal logger for the continuous monitoring of temperatures and humidity.
The 174T has clear indications of when humidity and temperature thresholds have been exceeded.Features
- Professional software with Excel export function for programming the logger and data analysis
- Temperature measuring range from -20°C to +70°C
- Automatic measuring data backup when the battery runs out or is changed
- Measurement data memory for up to 16,000 readings
- Easy-to-change battery
- Displays violations of limit values
- CFR 21 Part 11 compliant
- High accuracy NTC thermistor sensor for reliable measurement data of temperature and humidity
- Easy to read large display that shows current reading and exceeded measurement limits
- IP65 protection class
- HACCP compliant
- CFR 21 Part 11 Compliant
- Please note: One USB interface for data transfer can be used for multiple instruments
- Testo 174H Temperature and RH Measurement Logger, USB Interface for Data Transfer
- 0.1 oz. / 34 g
- 2 x 1 x 0.7 in. / 60 x 38 x 18.5 mm
- -4° to 158 °F / -20 to +70 °C
- 2 Internal
- 2011/65/EU; EU-guideline 2014/30/EU
- 1 min - 24 h
- 2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)
- 1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)
- 16,000 Measuring Values
- -40°F to 158°F / -40°C to +70°C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4°F to 158°F / -20°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F (-4°F to 158°F / ±0.5°C (-20°C to +70°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 0 to +100 %rH*
- * Not for condensing atmospheres.
- Accuracy: ±3 %rH (2 to 98 %rH) at 77 °F / ±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH) at +25 °C | ±0.03 %rF/K ±1 Digit
- Resolution: 0.1 %rH
- Monitoring and Documentation of Building Climate
- Monitoring and Documentation of Storage Temperature and Humidity
- Monitoring and Documentation of Transport Temperature and Humidity