Images are representations only.
Hot Ball Probe (Ø 3 mm, Digital) - Including Temperature Sensor, WiredBrand: Testo
The hot ball probe (in conjunction with the appropriate measuring instrument) is ideal for determining flow velocity and temperature.
Use the hot ball probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow.
It is particularly suitable for low flow velocities of up to +10 m/s – primarily for non-directional, undefined air flows.
The probe can also measure temperatures of up to +70°C at the same time.
The hot ball probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 860 mm.
With a diameter of just 3 mm, the probe is ideal for measurements in narrow, inaccessible places.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
The probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe.
This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty.
The probe can be returned on its own (without the measuring instrument) for calibration.
Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.Features
- Non-directional flow measurement with unknown flow direction
- Integrated temperature measurement and absolute pressure compensation for accurate measurement results
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Flow measuring range: 0 to +10 m/s
- Hot Ball Probe (Ø 3 mm) with Telescope (Can be Extended to 860 mm) including Fixed Plug-in Head Cable
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4.0° F to 158.0° F / -20° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Measuring Range: +280 to +440 inH₂O / +700 to +1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1.2 inH₂O / ± 3.0 hPa
- Resolution: 0.0 inH₂O / 0.1 hPa
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 1969.0 fpm / 0 to +10 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5.91 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.03 m/s + 5 % of mv)
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.118 in. / 3 mm
- 33.858 in. / 860 mm