Images are representations only.
Testo 540 - Light MeterBrand: Testo
The Testo 540 light meter is a quick and easy to use entry level model for measuring lighting conditions in the workplace.
The Testo 540 lux meter can be used to measure artificial and natural light in the workplace.
The Testo 540 Lux Meter: Compact, Easy to Use, Precise
The Testo 540 entry-level light meter is designed for carrying out spot checks in the workplace, shops, and offices.
The light sensor is modelled on the spectral sensitivity of the human eye, and is ideal for measuring lighting conditions in the workplace.
This compact, easy to use meter has a number of useful functions and features, including a large, easy to read display, min/max values, a hold function, and a protective cap for safe storage.Features
- For quick and easy measurements in the workplace
- Sensor based on the spectral sensitivity of the human eye
- Hold function, min/max values
- Protective cap for safe storage
- Testo 540 Light Meter, Protective Cap, Certificate of Conformity, and Batteries
- Measuring Range: 0 to 99999 Lux | 0 to 9300 ftc
- Accuracy: ± 3 Lux or ± 3 % (Compared to Reference Instrument at 90° Light Irradiation)
- Resolution: 1 Lux (0 to 19999 Lux) | 10 Lux (Remaining Range)
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 sec
- 3 oz. (incl. batteries and protective cap) / 95 g (incl. batteries and protective cap)
- 5 × 2 × 1 in. / 133 × 46 × 25 mm
- 32.0° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 200 h (average, without display illumination)
- -40.0° F to 158.0° F / -40° C to +70° C