Images are representations only.
Model 5501P and 5301P Remote Particle CountersBrand: Particles Plus, Inc.
The Particles Plus® 5301P and 5501P Remote Particle Counters measure 0.3 or 0.5 to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM - 2.83 LPM from an internal vacuum pump, and are the most feature-advanced remote particle counters available.
Integration is easy into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or optional Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5301P and 5501P remote particle counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as optional temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
These remote particle counters store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument.
Particles Plus® counters can be monitored remotely via web browser, or controlled and monitored using IMS Software.
All Particles Plus® counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921.
The 5301P and 5501P ensure compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.Features
- Long Life Laser Diode Technology
- Measures Up to 6 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- Particle Concentrations Up to 15,000,000 Particles/ft3 at 10% Coincidence Loss
- Approximates Mass Concentration in μg/m3 with Density and Refractive Index Corrections
- Large Easy-to-use Icon Driven Color Touch Screen Display
- Optional Temperature and Relative Humidity Probe Available
- Internal Vacuum Pump
- Stores Up to 45,000 Sample Records for On-board Data Redundancy
- Annotation Function Allows User to Save 32 Character Notations to a Sample Record
- Easy Configuration and Transferable from Instrument to Instrument
- Connect Using Ethernet, USB or Optional Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
- Static or Dynamic IP Address - DHCP
- Internal Audible Alarm with Comprehensive Alarm Management
- User-selectable Channel Sizes
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 Standards
- Easy to Clean and Wipe Down with Minimal Particle Traps
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Seamless Integration into a Facility Monitoring System
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Enclosure
- 2 Year Limited Warranty - Extended Warranties Available
- 0.1 CFM
- 2.83 LPM
- 15,000,000 Particles/ft3 at 10% coincidence loss
- Long life laser diode
- <1 count/ 60 minutes
- <1 particles / 6 ft³
- Automatic, manual, real-time meter, cumulative/differential, count or concentration
- 1 to 9,999,999 counts
- NIST traceable
- 4.3″ (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480×272) color touch screen
- Internal pump with automatic flow control
- Internal HEPA filter
Number of Channels
Custom Size Channels
- Calibration for custom size channels available
- Internally monitored
- Adjustable built-in alarm
- Ethernet and USB
- Optional Wireless 802.11 b/g
- RS485 or RS232.
- Optional Temp and RH probe 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 15-90% ±2% relative humidity
- Alarms on counts for all particle sizes, sensor failure, environmental sensors and flow
- ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921
- Recommended minimum once per year
- Stainless steel
- L x W x H
- 5.22" x 2.25" x 9.13"
- 3.3 cm x 5.7 cm x 23.2 cm
- Includes barb fittings
- 2.6 lb
- 1.18 kg
- Operating manual and IMS Software on USB flash drive
- Isokinetic probe
- Power supply and cable
- Printed manual
- Temperature relative humidity sensor
- Isokinetic probes
- Barb fittings
- Purge filter
- Data cable
- Mounting bracket and sample tubing
- IMS-RT monitoring system
- 45,000 sample records (rotating buffer) including particle count data, environmental data, locations, annotations, and times. Scrollable on screen or printout.
- 1 second to 99 hours
- 110 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz universal in-line power supply
- 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C) / 20% to 95% non-condensing
- 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) / Up to 98% non-condensing
- Industrial Health and Safety
- Air Quality