Images are representations only.
Testo 606-1 - Moisture MeterBrand: Testo
The Testo 606-1 moisture meter measures the moisture content of wood, walls, and many other surfaces and materials. Ideal for professionals and private users.
The Testo 606-1 moisture meter can measure different types of wood and building materials. It is easy to use, and comes with a wide range of quality features.
The two ram electrodes are pushed firmly into the wood or building material, where they measure the moisture content as a percentage based on the dry mass (dry weight).
There is a hold function and a backlit display, for use in all lighting conditions.
A protective cap and belt bag ensure that the meter is stored safely, and a hand strap prevents the meter from being dropped.
Practical – the Characteristic Curves in the Testo 606-1 Moisture Meter
The Testo 606-1 comes complete with a wide range of characteristic curves for wood and building materials.
This allows the measured moisture content to be shown directly, as a weight percentage.
Characteristic curves for precise wood moisture measurements:
Characteristic curves for precise building material measurements:
- Cement Screed
- Anhydrite Screed
- Cement Mortar
- Limestone Mortar
- Precise moisture measurements in wood / cement etc.
- Characteristic curves for wood / building materials
- Hold function: freezes the last reading for convenient use
- Backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
- Testo 606-1 Moisture Meter, Protective Cap, Belt Bag, Calibration Certificate, and Batteries
- 5 × 2 × 1 in. (incl. protective cap) / 119 × 46 × 25 mm (incl. protective cap)
- 14° F to 122° F / -10° C to +50° C
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 200 h (Average, without Display Illumination)
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
- 3 oz. (protective cap and batteries included) / 90 g (protective cap and batteries included)
Wood / Building Material Moisture - Measuring Range
- 8.8 to 54.8 % by weight, beech, spruce, larch, birch, cherry, walnut
- 7.0 to 47.9 % by weight, oak, pine, maple, ash-tree, douglas fir, meranti
- 0.9 to 22.1 % by weight, cement screed, concrete
- 0.0 to 11.0 % by weight, anhydrite screed
- 0.7 to 8.6 % by weight, cement mortar
- 0.6 to 9.9 % by weight, lime mortar, plaster
- 0.1 to 16.5 % by weight, bricks
- Accuracy: ± 1 %
- Resolution: 0.1
- Measuring Rate: 1 sec
- Determining Moisture in Wood