- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
Default Display Assignment
- The upper display shows batch total. The Lower display shows rate with alternating units, and can be switched to show grand total, batch count, or preset with the STOP key.
Custom Display Assignment
- The upper and Lower displays may be assigned to rate, total, grand total, batch count, preset, Set Points, units (Lower display only), alternating R & T, R & GT, preset & rate, max. & min, or a Modbus display register. Any rate/total/grand total display may be Programmed to alternate with a custom unit or tag.
- Displays alternate every 10 seconds when display is selected or the batch is paused.
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
- Three Programmable Front Panel Buttons (Default START, BATCH, STOP), digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, and Modbus registers
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc
- Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Recommended at Least every 12 months
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Maximum (Peak) / min (Valley) Readings Reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until Power is cycled
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings and two prevent resetting the totals
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost
- Powered over USB for configuration only
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 Controllers may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Rejection Mode
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
Maximum Power Dissipation
- Maximum Power dissipation limited to 15.1 W
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) Mounting holes provided for Mounting meter to wall. Pipe Mounting: Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port