- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs
- 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- Powered over USB for configuration only
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
Digital I/O & RS-485 Terminals
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port