- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits with feet & Inches Designations, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
Feet & Inches Display Range
- The upper and Lower displays may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT (Percent), d r-u, d gross, d nt-g, max/min, alternate max. & min, Set Points, units (Lower display only), or Modbus Input.
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc, Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Maximum/minimum readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 5-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max or 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse.
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
- See LIM8 ProtEX-MAX instruction manual for additional details.
Maximum Power Dissipation
- Maximum Power dissipation limited to 15.1 W. See PD8 instruction manual for additional details.
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows® 7 32/64-Bit, Windows® 10 32/64-Bit