- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- The upper and Lower displays may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT (Percent), max/min, alternate max. & min, Set Points, units (Lower display only), or Modbus Input.
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc, Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Maximum/minimum readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Powered over USB for configuration only.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Isolated Sensor Power Supply
- (Note: Do not use 24 Vdc to power strain gauge bridge)
- Terminals Ex+ & Ex-: 10 Vdc or 5 Vdc ± 10 %. Rated @ 350 mA max
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
Maximum Power Dissipation
- PD8 Series: Max. Power dissipation limited to 15.1 W. See PD8 instruction manual for additional details.
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable